The purpose of the bereavement program is to assist both persons of our wider community as well as the families of our Hospice patients. These programs provide participants with an understanding of the grief process, the skills to better manage grief, and an opportunity to share experiences with others who are also grieving.
- 6 week Adult Bereavement Support Groups in Stockton, Lodi, or Manteca — see 2013 Schedule
- Spanish support /Apoyo del las Perdida de un ser Amado — Favor de llamar a Diane Magallon at (209) 676-7397
- Workshops addressing various aspects of grief such as Coping with the Holidays, Spirituality and Loss, or Loss of a Mother are held approximately every other month.
- Crisis intervention: group meeting for organization or family of 10 or more
- Chaplain assistance with memorial/funeral services
One-on-one grief related support sessions with our Chaplain, Bereavement Department Manager or Social Worker upon request